1350 Independence, Ste. 102, Lakewood, CO 80215
Contact Us Today
L.D. Brown Blog
- Dear Larry, Thank you for ALL you have done for us! Wishing you all the Best! A & R
- Jessica, I just want to thank you and Linda for the work and effort put towards my case. More importantly, I wanted to express my gratitude for makinig me feel comfortable and less stressed about... more
- Helen, I wanted to say Thank you for all your help. I apprecite your kindness so much. NB (This was in response to a Probate case).
- Jessica was such a Godsend that we wish every law office was like hers. Anonymous
- Linda I deeply appreciate your compassion and expertise in helping me sort out the possibility of a bankruptcy. I had no idea where to start with this issue. You and Larry and the senior paralegal... more
- Thank you Jessica for all your time and effort on my case. I think you had to think outside the box as my case had a few extra bumps along the way. You were very organized and found answers to... more
- This is written about Jessica Deal - This was the best experience I've had with a lawyer. Jessica was my attorney and make my process a lot easier than I ever expected. The entire staff was always... more
- Thank you so much for your help! You have been a blessing and a pleasure to work with. T.R.
- Dear Mr. Brown, Just wanted to thank you for your advice, information, and especially for your time. I understand things better now and realize I may have more options than I thought. Thanks again... more
- Many Thanks! You are the most amazing group of people. You made this difficult process not only tolerable, but a JOY! Thank you KC
Working with Larry D. Brown's office was a pleasure. They treated me as they would treat their own mother. Very efficient, quick and easy. No paperwork, etc. Before I knew it I was filed and it was... more
Through my bankruptcy, I was so comforted by your amazing staff and your representation at court. I will always appreciate all your staff, and the attorneys during this hard time in my life, and... more
We were nervous about meeting with an attorney. Your office made the process easy and pairless. I will be happy to recommend your office to anyone needing to file bankruptcy. Happy in Denver.
Best service, was quick, simple, and inexpensive. I would recommend them.
I want to thank you all for making a difficult process for me, manageable. From the time I was greeted on the phone to the end of my bankruptcy, you put me at ease and assured me your organization... more
Thank you from the family whose home and way of life you helped save. 1,000 thanks.
Thanks for giving us your time and part of yourself. You helped us through one of the most difficult times in our lives. Thanks for giving us hope for a new beginning.
-- A.A. & J.A.
Thank you for all your help. You always made me feel like I was your only client. You are greatly appreciated. God bless you.
I so sincerely appreciate all the time you spent with me. You gave me good solid information in a kind and generous way. Thank you truly.
Thank you for understanding the circumstances of my ill daughter. She is doing so much better and I am able to focus on the issue at hand. I am so glad I came to you for help with my bankruptcy. Many... more
After my initial visit to you office, I felt a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I can breathe again.
I know that we are not done yet, but I really wanted to say Thank You to the firm. This was a hard decision to come to and you have been so amazing. I really appreciate how everyone at the office has... more
I have been so worried about filing bankruptcy that I haven't slept good for weeks now. I had my first appointment with L. D. Brown's office and I know that I will be able to sleep tonight. Their... more
Thank heaven for the wonderful people at Larry D. Brown's office. After a very bad experience with a different bankruptcy lawyer's office, I finished my bankruptcy without feeling belittled or looked... more
Somehow, just saying “thank you” doesn’t seem like enough. But I hope you know how much your kindness has meant to me.Just wanted to thank you for all your hard work and for your guidance during my... more
You are my miracle. You have saved my home and given my family a place to live. I cannot thank you enough!.
Again, thanks for your prompt attention - you make things go so smoothly on behalf of your clients, it is greatly appreciated by me as well!
-- Anonymous Trustee
Do it yourself wills are not a good idea for most people. The forms are not state specific and they cannot give you legal advice. They may not address all your family's needs and if you make a mistake, there is no one to tell you.
It is always best to consult with an attorney to make sure your wishes are carried out as you have intended.