1350 Independence, Ste. 102, Lakewood, CO 80215
I Need A Will-Now Where Do I Start
The beginning of your Journey to getting a Will prepared should not be daunting. Here are a few steps to take:
- Start by Making a list of questions you want to ask the lawyer.
- (For instance) - Is there more than one kind of Will?
- How much does a Will cost?
- Will I need other legal documents?
- Make a list of your assets (Such as: property, life insurance policies, retirement accounts, cars, jewelry, tools and anything of value).
- Make a list of family members including addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses that will be included in the writing of the will.
- Choose a person that you trust to carry out YOUR wishes. This person will be the executor of your will. Ask this person if they are willing to take on this responsibility.
- Call us at 303-233-4200 to schedule an appointment.
If getting your Will done is still on your Bucket List – let us help you mark it off.
Call Today—Sleep Tonight!™